Energy Resourcing are currently working with one of the worlds leading new energy companies specifically working on the construction, engineering and development of a state of the art facility.
This project would be based in Northern Europe in a unique location and provides an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the new energy transformation in Europe.
The company itself provides a forward thinking environment allowing you to bring your own thoughts/ideas on how to positively affect the work done.
For this project Energy resourcing will be providing accommodation, travel (flights & in country transport) and catering for the contractors.
- An E,C&I engineering graduate with a minimum of 7 year’s industrial experience working in the manufacturing industry.
- A time served Engineer, with an E,C&I bias with a minimum of 7 year’s industrial experience preferably with a working knowledge of COMAH regulations
- Chartered Engineer or working towards chartered status
- In depth understanding of the requirements of:
- The Electricity at Work Regulations
- PUWER – The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations?
- BS 7671 – Wiring regulations – 18th Edition
- BS EN 61511 – Safety Instrumented Systems
- BS EN 60079 – ATEX regulations
- CAD packages
- Microsoft Office software
- The ability to write, interrogate and make modifications to the site PLC/SCADA programmes where necessary.