Electrical Engineer – ETAP (Contract)
Working hours – M-F, 8am – 5pm but they are flexible on earlier start times.
Duration – Long Term Contract – indefinite probably at least 12 months with the expectation to extend year by year.
Location – Houston, Texas (Downtown)
- Midstream/Downstream EPC Contractor looking for an Electrical Engineer to support various midstream and some downstream projects such as meter stations in Louisiana, Pump Stations throughout Texas and some downstream efforts too
- They primarily use ETAP, SKM, Visual software
- Ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience from an EPC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This person needs to know what a constructible design package is supposed to look like; will be doing design review, some drawing redline/development & occasional checking
- Equipment specs, load study, etc.
- Instrumentation and Electrical Engineering experience of various midstream projects such as pipelines, meter stations, pump stations, tanks, etc.
- Will work at clients home office in downtown Houston within their engineering team so must be able to work independently with limited instructions
- ETAP, SKM, Visual exp. required
Experience and Qualifications:
- Electrical or similar degree
- 5-10 years of experience from an EPC
- Must have midstream EPC experience with pipelines, meter stations, pump stations, and tanks
- ETAP, SKM, Visual software experience