Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting an Electrical Engineer for an ongoing contract position in our client's London office.
This is an exciting career opportunity to be a part of a large Gigafactory project which is purposely being constructed for our client.
- Deliver electrical engineering services that meet the client's applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform electrical engineering services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets, and schedules;
- assist with procurement, construction, and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations, and write purchase orders;
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations, and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in electrical engineering.
- Communicate effectively with the electrical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Sound technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to the client and their customers.
- A working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of architectural engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of architectural engineering-specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry.
- A recognised degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Undertaking Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.