Apply NowApply Now
Energy Resourcing are currently working with their internal partner for an Electrical Engineer, to work on an exciting carbon capture project. Ideally our client is looking for candidates to work on a hybrid basis from their Brentford office however, they are flexible on location with this as well as remote working. This is open as a staff or contract position.
- Deliver electrical engineering services that meet our client's and it's customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between our client and its customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in electrical engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the electrical engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the electrical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to our client and its customers.
- A sound knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the electrical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Competent use of electrical engineering specific software.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Substantial technical land practical experience in electrical engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams
- A recognised and relevant engineering degree