Position: Direct Hire
Location: Decatur, AL
Energy Resourcing is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer for a large steel and steel products manufacturing company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and guidance for an accident free work place.
- Support the area operation by proactively improving quality and efficiency with equipment and automation modifications, placing emphasis on safety, equipment reliability, and cost control.
- Be responsible for overseeing the design, implementation, and documentation for all improvements and upgrades in the area of responsibility.
- Be available at all times as a technical resource for maintenance and operations. Demonstrate a strong commitment to engineering ethics and department goals. Position will have an area of focus, but will be utilized across the facility as required.
- Prospective candidates will need to possess the desire and the ability to become proficient in both electrical engineering fundamentals (power systems, control systems, motors, drives, instrumentation, etc.) and mechanical engineering fundamentals (heat transfer, fluid flow, combustion, etc.)
- Safety is the most important part of all jobs within this organization; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years Electrical Engineering experience in an industrial setting
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent training and experience
- Strong project management experience
- Power Distribution
- Experience in rolling mill operations
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical design, documentation, and drawings
- Familiarity with Process Automation and Control technologies and troubleshooting
- PLC program design and programming
- Cross-platform communications and data exchange
- Closed-loop control systems
- Instrumentation for flow, temperature, pressure, level, position, and mass
- Data acquisition and supervisory control
- Motors, motor controllers and variable frequency drives
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free