Location: Houston, TX
Energy Resourcing is looking for an Electrical Engineer for multiple LNG projects located office in Houston, TX (Westchase area) but would potentially require trips onsite LNG plants.
- Perform designing/engineering work/deliverables as part of the Electrical engineering team
- Adheres to generally accepted engineering and design practices, regulatory requirements, and customer specifications. Supports the standardization of equipment specifications, drawings, and document templates.
- Gathers data from multiple sources and prepares specifications, engineering studies, analyses, calculations, etc.
- Determines technical issues, defines alternate solutions, establishes pros/cons for multiple solutions, and makes recommendations through official project documents such as technical queries, technical deviations, etc.
- Supervises the work of other engineers, designers or drafting.
- Strong knowledge on the development of the followingdeliverables;
- MV and LV systems
- HV knowledge an asset/preferable
- Single line diagrams, schematics, interconnection and wiring diagram
- Layouts - lighting and grounding, cable routing design
- Substation and MCC design
- Area classification per code requirements
- Electrical calculations
- HVAC, Ventilation, and Fire Alarm/control system Experience
- Revamp and greenfield project experience
- Preparation of Specifications and Contract Documentation.
- Power system studies including transient analysis using ETAP
- Prepare electrical design and calculations in accordance with the relevant Codes / Standards and Customer preferences.
- Working knowledge of applicable codes, standards, regulations, and practices.
Skills / Qualifications
- Min 7+ years of experience within the Electrical discipline
- Experience in projects and brownfield modifications from concept through execution, commissioning and start-up
- Excellent technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the Instrumentation and Control engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications related to LNG.
- Candidate must be able to communicate well (oral and written) in English language
- Knowledge of Instrumentation and Control would be an asset/preferable
- Strong Technical Writing ability
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
· we value Life
· we Rise to the Challenge
· we are Stronger Together
· we Unlock BrillianceApply Now