About the Role:
We are currently recruiting Electrical Engineers for our EPCM client, to join the WA team, with roles to be based in the Perth office as well as on client sites. Roles would also offer the opportunity to WFH.
- Electrical calculations required for design.
- Engineering design for onshore HV & LV infrastructure including brownfield interfaces.
- Preparing design drawings including SLDs, schematics, terminations ad general arrangements.
- Preparing ITPs, MTOs, datasheets, specifications, methodologies, procurement and construction scope of works.
- Power systems modelling, protection setting coordination and arc flash analysis.
- Reviewing vendor documentation and checking interfaces with brownfield infrastructure.
- Prepare documentation for and participate in project design reviews, HAZIDs/HAZOPs and safety in design workshops as required.
- Interfacing with other peers, seniors, engineering disciplines and Workshare team to complete engineering design and ensure delivery of high-quality deliverables.
- Where required, prepare or assist in the preparation of project documentation such as budgets, estimates, forecasts, schedules, and reports.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years projects in the Oil and Gas industry or similar (essential).
- Experience working within EPCM organisations desirable
- Experience working within Oil & Gas or Mining (highly preferrable)
- A recognised Bachelor qualification in the relevant discipline
- Experience in detailed electrical design and execution; understanding of project phases and types of deliverables
- Good understanding and experience in:
- Brownfield interfacing
- HV/LV power infrastructure systems
- Electrical calculations
- Protection, earthing, arc-flash and lightning systems studies
- Design drawings such as SLDs, schematics, terminations, schedules
- Vendor documentation
- Preparing ITPs, MTOs, datasheets, specifications, methodologies, procurement and construction scope of works
- Control system interfacing and instrumentation
- Support input into electrical estimates and execution schedules
- Site experience, equipment inspections, testing and commissioning
- Hazardous Area Accreditation
- Functional Safety Accreditation
How to Apply
If you are interested in these opportunities, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 407 181 977 or firstname.lastname@example.org