About the Role
We are seeking experienced Document Controllers for our EPCM client to work on major projects. These are Perth based roles, with flexible WFH options (2 days a week), on a 12-month contract.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Issue documents and drawings, update the electronic database management system that covers; engineering, fabrication, procurement, Supplier/Vendor deliverables,Daily Management of document control inbox;
- Monitoring of supplier documentation reviews as outlined by pre-set schedules to ensure deadlines are met;
- Produce weekly reporting requirements for Site;
- Printing of updated drawings to maintain Master Drawing files for Design and Supplier;
- Interface with all Project personnel, disciplines, Client and Suppliers to provide document control support;
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4-10 yrs experience in Document Control Mining Iron Ore / Greenfields experience (preferable);
- Smartplant experience is an advantage;
- Possess good knowledge in document control management processes, standards and ISO standards.;
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
- Possess strong attention to detail, computer literacy and data entry skills;
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.