The Company and Benefits
Our client is an owner/operator who aims to become a globally significant supplier of chemical and agricultural feed stock products.
- Support a large, multi-generational and sustainable project
- Get paid weekly, fortnightly or monthly - you choose!
- Central location with easy access to public transport
On behalf of our client, we seek an experienced Document Controller to act as subject matter expert and custodian of the Document Control process and system, supporting a key project. This is a Perth based role with full time, standard metro hours (Monday-Friday) on a 4 month contract (likely to end early September, 2023).
Key responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Ensure effective, efficient, honest, and timely document related reporting and communication.
- Assist the Project Services Manager to receive and monitor document delivery from the PMC's DMS.
- Ensure effective and timely registration, maintenance, and distribution of documentation (electronic and hard copy where required) associated with project requirements.
- Attend project meetings as required and provide document control updates/progress reports as required by the Project Services Manager.
- Ensure effective and timely delivery and control via registration, review and distribution of all project related documentation within the DMS.
Skills & Experience
Personal attributes of the successful candidate will include detail oriented, strong problem solving and decision-making skills, be a great communicator who can grow and nurture relationships, self-motivated, proactive and someone who is flexible and adaptable in their approach to work.
- Considerable demonstrated experience in a similar role within the mining and resources sector.
- Considerable demonstrated experience using a number of industry recognised document management systems such as InEight, ACONEX, QDMS, Documentum, SharePoint, LiveLink
- Considerable demonstrated experience using ADOBE and the Microsoft Office suite.
About Us, Energy Resourcing
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our customers and contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our clients across Australia and New Zealand.Apply Now