- Large, well known EPCM with a global reach
- Perth CBD based role, public transport on your doorstep and complimentary gym access and end of trip facilities available
- 12+ month contract
On behalf of our client, Energy Resourcing Australia are seeking two full time Document Controllers to perform document control duties within the Sustaining Capital group. This is a Perth based role but flexible working arrangements will be considered and will be discussed at interview stage.
Daily duties and key responsibilities include:
- Daily Management of document control inbox;
- Issue documents and drawings, update the electronic database management system that covers engineering, fabrication, procurement, Supplier/Vendor deliverables;
- Knowledge of the vendor data processes;
- Supervise and record document flow to and from all necessary parties, including clients, sub- contractors and the Perth office;
- Issue transmittal letters and receipts concerning the documents in circulation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Aconex experience is preferred but not essential;
- Previous experience in Document Control in an engineering project office in a process industry;
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.