Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Document Control Manager, located in the Hague.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Quality and Document Control group, ensuring the highest quality and compliance of all document management deliverables
- Manage a Document Control team
- Oversee the quality review and consistency checks applied across the department, ensuring accuracy and clarity of content within and across documents
- Develop and implement document handling policies and procedures
- Manage distribution of and access to approved documents and maintain controlled documentation
- Coordinate with appropriate departments to ensure all applicable documents are reviewed and revised with the specified review and revision timeframes
- Develop process and procedures required for efficient use by all functional areas of the company.
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience (preferably within construction and oil&gas industries)
- Strong computer skills including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience managing direct reports strongly preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both written and orally, with all levels of the organization
- English and Dutch fluent (written and spoken).
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now