Director of Growth Marketing and Campaigns
Location: Calgary, Canada
Are you a highly motivated, creative Director, Growth Marketing and Campaigns who has an outstanding reputation for devising, planning, and implementing data-driven marketing initiatives to excel growth? Do you thrive on working with c-suite executives, regional sales teams, and operators across global lines of business to create new opportunities and help build new customer relationships? If so, we want to hear from you! Bring your marketing leadership and event execution expertise to our fast-growing team. You are based in either Vancouver or Calgary and will work closely with team members in 7 countries and play an essential role in taking prospects through the entire buying journey to becoming customers. Join us on our journey to connect energy-intensive assets globally as we change the way the world’s most critical energy infrastructure is managed.
Our client is one of Canada’s fastest growing tech companies and you’ll work in a nimble and results-driven environment where there’s opportunity around every corner, change is embraced rather than feared, and progress over perfection is the pathway to getting things done.
- Design and implement region-specific marketing initiatives to grow awareness of our client, bolster our client’s credibility, and create new sales opportunities
- Lead the development of localized marketing strategies that speak to the specific needs and nuances of each region where our client does business
- Plan and execute coordinated sales and marketing campaigns to generate local demand for AssetCare solutions in close collaboration with our regional teams and global lines of business
- Leverage the expertise of our leaders and teams to create and oversee events, conferences, and webinars in support of our client’s visibility locally and globally
- Work closely with our product and content marketing teams to ensure local messaging retains consistency with the client brand and our global go-to-market
- Partner with and advise our market research team to ensure our client is continuously aware of and responsive to local trends and competitors
- Mastery of planning and implementing multi-channel marketing initiatives
- Equal parts analytical and creative thinking
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills, especially in managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- International conference and event planning expertise
- Practical and hands-on knowledge of marketing analytics (Google Analytics), digital promotion (Google AdWords), and marketing automation platforms (Salesforce Pardot)
- Experience with marketing attribution, managing marketing budgets, and campaign reporting
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in marketing, communications or related field; however, we will consider candidates with demonstrated marketing experience and other marketing certificates/training in lieu
- 10+ years direct experience as a marketing leader in a B2B environment
- International marketing savvy with a background in 1 or more of: enterprise asset management, smart buildings, renewable energy, and process industries, such as oil and gas
- Knowledge of marketing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and software solutions
- Valid passport as some travel, including international, will be required
You are hyper-organized experienced marketer who is humble and forthcoming. You are a self-starter and “think on your feet” as you work through uncertainty and ambiguity. You navigate and act inclusively in an organization that brings together many different perspectives and skill sets from all over the world. As our team grows, you look forward to building a successful, leading edge marketing team!
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
* we value Life
* we Rise to the Challenge
* we are Stronger Together
* we Unlock Brilliance