About the Role
We are currently working with our client to source a Digitization Program Architect to join their Perth team. The role will provide support and lead the design and verification of the digitization program architecture for a major Iron ore project. The role is based in the Perth Office in a contract capacity.
Deliverables include Enterprise Architecture, Business Architecture, Data Architecture, Integration Architecture, Data Management Maturity Assessment and Strategy, Application Architecture, Technology Architecture and Solution Architecture.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
***Please note, this role is open for professionals with current Australian working rights only.***
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.