Energy Resourcing are currently working with one of the worlds leading new energy companies specifically working on the construction, engineering and development of a state of the art facility.
This project would be based in Northern Europe in a unique location and provides an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the new energy transformation in Europe.
The company itself provides a forward thinking environment allowing you to bring your own thoughts/ideas on how to positively affect the work done.
For this project Energy resourcing will be providing accommodation, travel (flights & in country transport) and catering for the contractors.
* Coordinating delivery of construction engineering packages, from multiple
contractors. Ensuring delivery meets a high technical standard and is delivered
* Coordinating multidisciplinary engineering assurance, to ensure that design
meets the technical requirements set by the business
* Ensure timely response to queries and requests from contractors to support
client meeting its contractual obligation to its partners.
* Tracking delivery status of engineering deliverables and packages, identifying
threats to delivery and proposing and/or implementing mitigating actions
together with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications:
* M.Sc in the Civil, Structural, Architectural, Mechanical, or Electrical engineering
* Have experience in the design/engineering of heavy industrial, manufacturing,
or chemical process facilities
* Have experience in multi-disciplinary construction engineering coordination,
interfacing with construction and internal/external stakeholders
* Excellent communication skills as the role requires constant interaction with
team members and external parties such as contractors, vendors, authorities
* Experience working on international industrial projects and in multi-cultural
* Experience in commissioning and start-up of industrial facilities,
* Personality qualities that we cherish are flexibility, high standards for quality,
motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor
* Passionate & purpose driven
* Ability to lead a team through technical and planning challenges
* Be self-driven and willing to get things done
* Extensive Project Manager skills, preferably PMI, IPMA or equivalent
* Fluency in English
* Familiarity with standard office and management software tools and platforms