Energy Resourcing are currently working with one of the worlds leading new energy companies specifically working on the construction, engineering and development of a state of the art facility.
This project would be based in Northern Europe in a unique location and provides an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the new energy transformation in Europe.
The company itself provides a forward thinking environment allowing you to bring your own thoughts/ideas on how to positively affect the work done.
As a Mechanical/HVAC Design Manager in the Blueprint team you will guide the work in the Blueprint team and collaborate within the organization by supporting the development of optimized design solutions for current and future design of client's factories, ensuring best in class battery manufacturing facilities. You will also support the New Factories team to find the most efficient designs & solutions. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review and clarify the relevant heating, cooling, ventilation, and other utility requirements for the different end users for their designated area, and where necessary translate them into a set of functional requirements to be used as a basis of design
- Resolve technical queries, continually assure the quality of the design and review of design documentation
- Collaborate with other engineering disciplines to facilitate a fully integrated, optimized design that meets all functional requirements
- Act as technical authority for concept design of HVAC, heating & cooling systems, as well as fire-safety installations and sprinklers systems
- Provide technical support to the construction and commissioning teams
- Bachelors' Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years' work experience in building industry, preferably designing building services
- Experience in supporting other project functions with input, including estimating, scheduling, ATEX & HSE risk assessments, and constructability reviews
- Experience in concept design of all HVAC disciplines
- Experience with design of heat pumps, chillers, district heating and process piping
- Strong experience with both 3D and 2D design tools such as REVIT or AUTOCAD
- Great English written and oral skills to ensure smooth and efficient communication
- Previous experience with large scale projects is strongly desirable but not essential
- Experience with Clean & Dry room systems
- Familiarity with Swedish and European laws and standards