About the Role
We are seeking Delivery Managers for our client. The role will require deep technical knowledge with a talent for managing people and processes, scheduling and delegating tasks required to successfully complete company initiatives.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Streamlining Agile ceremonies such as daily stand up, Retrospectives, and Sprint Planning
- Assist Product Owners and Developers in Backlog refinement, Estimation & Design
- Ensuring adherence to, and taking ownership of Agile Card standards for tickets in the sprint
- Liaising with Product Owners and Analysts across multiple products in a single cohesive ecosystem
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role with a Degree in computer science or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Experience in problem solving and analyzing global scale distributed systems
- High-level communication skills with stakeholder management skills.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.