Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Deck Operative for an adhoc trip mobilsing offshore this week 15th July – 19th July
Mobilisation will be from Aberdeen
- Carry out helideck duties including refuelling of helicopters.
- Carry out general deck duties e.g. cleaning, painting, sanding, materials handling.
- Responsible for cleanliness and tidiness of assigned areas.
- Provide service and assistance to other departments as required.
- Adopting safe-working practices at all times and, where appropriate, in accordance with the Company’s Operating Procedures.
- Ensures that the work conditions and environment are maintained in a safe and healthy condition.
- Acts responsibly and takes all necessary precautions to protect themselves, fellow workers and any other persons who may be affected by their activities from injury and preventable illness.
- Ensures that any defects in working practices, machinery, tools, equipment, protective measures and protective clothing are immediately brought to the attention of management so that steps can be instigated to remedy the defect or take the equipment out of service until repaired or made safe.