Senior Data Analytics Business Analyst
Our international Engineering client has a 12-month contract opportunity for a Senior Data Analytics Business Analyst to join their mining team, based in the Perth CBD.
About the Role:
The role will work with a high performing mining team in the successful delivery of project asset health, and advanced analytical solutions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Undertake data analysis used to support a broad range of functions to support project delivery;
- Assess technical applications with due-diligence that provide a revenue stream to energy providers, including renewable energy and thermal generation plants;
- Deliver training and information sessions, as required;
- Propose and design solutions relating to the delivery of advanced analytics solutions to clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary level qualification in Economics, Engineering, Analytical Science or a similar discipline;
- Demonstrated business analysis and data analytics skills as well as exposure and understanding of iron ore plants;
- Experience in asset health, and providing advanced analytics solutions to clients;
- Well-developed verbal, and written communication skills as well as strong stakeholder engagement skills;
- The ability to positively influence, and frame concepts in a professional, clear, concise and compelling manner.
For more information or to apply for the role please contact Brendan Fernandez at +61 407 181 977 or firstname.lastname@example.org