Customer Relations Analyst
Position: Contract- 4-6 months
Location: Houston, TX (work from home)
Our client’s passion is to be a part of the solution to the climate crisis that we are facing and are working diligently to shape a more sustainable future. By understanding the demand for change and what is involved, our client is creating jobs that will help positively drive their mission forward. With this said our client is looking to hire Customer Relations Analyst to join the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound and initiate outbound customer interactions to resolve outstanding issues, meeting predetermined service level timeframes
- Analyze and resolve customer issues and requests surrounding provision of service, contracts, billings, payment, and/or utility related issues.
- Maintain and update company’s customer management system(s) and use this data to analyze customer trends and interactions
- Process post deal transactions (add/delete/assignment) for designated market(s) for segments of customers through the GSERNA Siebel system following company protocols
- 2-5years of retail energy experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience dealing with sales staff and end use customers
- Customer service experience dealing with sales staff and end use customers
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Siebel and company portals are used on a daily basis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with possible overtime and heavy multi-tasking
- Strong computer navigation skills to enable navigation of multiple systems of record for research
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
* we value Life
* we Rise to the Challenge
* we are Stronger Together
* we Unlock Brilliance