Energy Resourcing are currently working with one of the worlds leading new energy companies specifically working on the construction, engineering and development of a state of the art facility.
This project would be based in Northern Europe in a unique location and provides an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the new energy transformation in Europe.
The company itself provides a forward thinking environment allowing you to bring your own thoughts/ideas on how to positively affect the work done.
Responsible for designing and overseeing the construction of the Civil, Structural, Architectural (CSA) installation in a new build facility. Will be the point of contact to the contractors, work closely with engineering team and project managers to ensure that projects are completed to the required design, standards and specifications
- Contractor Management: Responsible for on site daily engagement with contractors to ensure the installation is being completed according to design, quality and time requirements.
- Project Coordination: Responsible for coordinating with contractors, and other construction professionals to ensure that activities on site are coordinate with other disciplines.
- Change Management: They should be able to identify areas where improvements can be made and work with project teams to implement changes.
- Quality: They are responsible for supporting quality team (QA/QC) to ensuring that all work meets the required quality standards.
- Documentation: They are responsible for preparing project documentation, including reports and plans. They should be able to keep accurate records of project progress and make regular reports to stakeholders
7 years experience in a similar roleApply Now