Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Crewing Officer to join their client's project delivery team permanently.
This role offers a flexible hybrid working model with time working from the client's Stokesley office balanced with home working.
As a Crewing Officer, you are in the middle of a complex project-driven organisation. You work intensively with many different stakeholders, from Ship Management to Fleet Management and the crew who are deployed on our ships worldwide. From setting up, managing, and monitoring crew planning, to timely identification of planning conflicts.
- Schedule crew members on board the ships.
- Maintain daily contact with the (international) fleet crew.
- Offer an adequate temporary or structural solution in case of changes due to, for example, illness or transfer to other equipment.
- Arrange transport (flight, transfer) and possibly accommodation for crew changes.
- Monitor and schedule all mandatory training, certificates and necessary documents for the crew.
- Help with promotion and training programs for fleet personnel.
- Willing to participate in the consignment service in which you act as a telephone point of contact 24-7 (several times a year).
- Certificate of higher education or equivalent working level -ideally in an administration or Human Resources field.
- Experienced in a similar position in a project-based environment.
- Extensive administration experience in a wide range of planning-related duties.
- Proven ability to use MS Office is essential, knowledge of staff planning software is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the maritime industry, shipping regulations, and training requirements, together with STCW legislation and planning systems would be an advantage.
- Independent, stress-resistant, and hands-on personality.
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical, with a flexible service-orientated attitude.
- Flexibility to work on occasion outside of office hours / on call.
- A team player who can negotiate, organise and handle different sometimes conflicting interests.
- Ability to occasionally travel (inter)nationally to project locations and the Netherlands office.