Crane Systems Engineer
Our client, an international Oil & Gas operator, is currently seeking a Crane Systems Engineer to be based out of their Perth office. The role will be responsible for Planned and Reactive Maintenance activities relating to Cranes. The role is also responsible for reviewing maintenance campaigns and identifying any unplanned maintenance activities that need carrying out.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Decide and maintain maintenance/assurance strategies for delivering lifecycle system performance consistent with facility specific Performance Standards and other specifications while optimising execution in co-operation with Maintenance
- Perform review of root cause analyses from production and technical integrity events and Decide strategy improvements
- Input to and Agree scopes for maintenance execution
- Perform monthly compliance reviews
- Input into Functional Activity Plan as required
- Recommend production opportunities and Perform implementation as agreed
- Perform management of integrity defects and Recommend defect remediation as required
- Perform monitoring of operational performance of contractors and suppliers and Recommend improvement or strategic issues to Company Representative.
Skills & Experience:
- Engineering degree (likely to be Mechanical or Electrical, but will consider other disciplines with relevant experience)
- Understanding of SAP is critical (other similar system used for maintenance will also be considered)
- Crane Maintenance experience is great, but will also look at other large plant that has control systems
- Exposure to Oil and Gas industry is desirable but will also consider broader resources sector experience.
For more information or to apply for the role please contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 8 9420 7522 or firstname.lastname@example.org