Energy Resourcing are recruiting for a Cost Estimator to join our global, market-leading engineering client based in Woking, permanently.
This role will involve working closely with our client's team in developing the estimating discipline, as well development of cost estimates for ongoing and future projects.
Our client boasts a competitive salary, an impressive benefits package, and a great flexible hybrid working model.
- Develop cost estimates.
- Liaise with other business units to extract data.
- Collate & maintain company cost data and norms.
- Assist in the development of benchmarks.
- Assist in bid evaluations.
- Improve and maintain estimating methods and tools within the cost estimating function.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent relevant qualification.
- Good understanding of construction techniques in the Energy sector.
- Good knowledge of various cost estimating methods and accuracies.
- Experience with cost estimation.
- Strong communication and presentations skills.
- Good ability in MS Excel and other MS Office tools.