Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Cost Engineer to join their client's project delivery team permanently.
This role offers a flexible hybrid working model with time working from the client's Stokesley office balanced at home.
The Cost Engineer will be responsible for the preparation of economic and technical cost and time estimates for tenders. You will play an integral role in the tendering process for offshore wind projects.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to draw up accurate and valid cost and time estimates.
- Coordinate with risk and planning specialist(s) to strive for fully integrated project management.
- Draw up work calculations and offer support during the implementation phase of a project.
- Actively develop your expertise by keeping informed on the latest developments in the market and identifying possible opportunities for the client.
- You will often deal with tight deadlines, so goal-oriented work and excellent communication skills with a methodical approach are essential in this role. A real team player, with effective communication skills with a customer-focused attitude.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in a technical field.
- Experience in making cost estimates.
- Experience with cost estimating software (use of Cleopatra software is an advantage).
- Experience in the offshore (wind) industry.
- Willingness to occasionally travel (inter)nationally to project locations and the Netherlands office.