- Global organisation with commitment to driving sustainability
- Perth CBD or Karratha (locally) based role
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly pay cycle - you choose!
About the Role
Cost Controller to provide financial management and cost administration services supporting the Facility Services team in Karratha. Perth CBD (standard metro hours) or Karratha based (local, 9 day fortnight) role on a 2 year contract.
The Facility Services team provides services in Karratha to support key Onshore Assets (KGP, Pluto, King Bay Supply Facility) including Offshore and Expansion projects as required.
- Facility Management (building maintenance, cleaning, catering, grounds, asset management, leasing, waste-water, waste management, property management & leasing)
- Accommodation Management (Housing & Villages)
- Transport (busses, site fleet management, LV fuel)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Development, roll out and governance of WMS Facility Services Finance Procedure and supporting templates, tools, guidelines
- Subject Matter Expert on Financial Procedures/Cost Control - provide mentoring/advice to team
- Govern team Purchase Orders, Invoicing Plans and Service Entries in SAP to ensure compliance with procedures
- SAP payments focal point - processing of Service Entries, Credit Card Payments & Manual Payment Requests as required
- Management of cost centres to support visibility of budget management (establishing new, etc)
- Manage the annual budget process end to end (opex & capex)
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Financial business acumen
- Skill with WEL Finance system (SAP) and Power BI
- Advanced MS Excel
Submissions close 22nd December, 2022.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.