- Perth CBD based.
- Full time position-Monday to Friday.
- Urgent start required.
Our client, an international Engineering consultancy, is seeking an experienced Cost Controller to join the project team. This position provides the necessary budget, expenditure, commitments and forecast information to enable the Project Team to deliver maximum value.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable and responsible for ensuring budget, expenditure, commitments and forecast information required for general use and reporting is accurate and timely.
- Preparation of monthly reports/dashboards
- Responsible for reporting of relevant project scopes in the monthly portfolio review.
- Understand and ensure compliance with Contract.
- Proactively report deviations to senior stakeholders
- Provide constructive challenges to the strengths, opportunities and threats with regards to cost.
- Ensure full alignment with the planning function.
Skills & Experience:
- 5 + years project control or cost management experience
- Intermediate to advanced level understanding of common industry cost control process and software packages.
- EcoSys training essential.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of relevant Project Management, Project / Cost Controls, Procurement, Budgeting, Change Control, Planning, and Cost Reporting processes
- Advanced understanding of how the contracts commercial relate to cost control.
Please send through CV’s to Joel.firstname.lastname@example.org
or for a confidential discussion, call Joel on 08 9420 7531