* Perth based corporate role
* Opportunity to work with a highly integrated and high performing project team
* Opportunity to support a high profile resources project.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Engineering consultancy, working in a Perth based corporate role, and will support the projects team.
* Providing exceptional administrative support to employees within the office and external customers.
* Preparing administrative documents as required.
* Undertaking reception duties, including greeting visitors and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
* Actively assisting departments as required to provide coverage during times of leave, unplanned absence and increased workloads.
* Organising and coordinating events in conjunction with the team.
Key Skills and Experience:
* Experience as corporate receptionist in the same or similar industry, including previous administrative experience.
* Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
* Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
* Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams and share and transfer knowledge within teams.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
* A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
* Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
* Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
* Employee Assistance Program;
* Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
* Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
Future Job and Market Updates
For all the latest job and market updates, please join or follow our following pages:
LinkedIn: Energy Resourcing Australia New Zealand
Candidate Recruitment Platform ION4: https://candidates-erg.ion40.com/
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Brendan Fernandez, firstname.lastname@example.org