Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Control Design Engineer, located in our client's office in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
- Working closely with Process, Project, and Electrical Engineers to ensure priorities are being discussed
- Programming and testing (parts of) PLC software
- Providing back-office support to the commissioning engineers
- Continuously improving and developing of software in the current machinery
- Ensuring that systems and processes within the company operate effectively, efficiently, and safely.
- HBO working and thinking level with a technical education towards electrical engineering or mechatronics.
- A few years of work experience.
- Experience with Siemens PCS7.
- You have an affinity with the programming and control of technical devices or installations.
- You have good communication skills in both Dutch and English (mandatory).
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now