Energy Resourcing are actively recruiting for a Contracts Team PA to support their major client's project delivery team in Wilton, Redcar on a 12-month contract basis.Alternative home locations will be considered alongside a willingness to visit the Wilton area.
This is an exciting opportunity on a long-term project, to provide Contract Management support expertise and Compliance with the Client and Customer Business Management Systems across Supply Chain activities.
To provide Contract Management line expertise in the client's Contracting activities, by the Project Execution Plan for contracting activities on a Project and Compliance with the client and Customer Business Management Systems for Supply Chain Activities.
- Support Contract Manager and contracts team in the administration, in all aspects, of all Construction and Engineering Contractors during the Pre-contract and Post- Contract Administration activities.
- Preparation of Prequalification documents, criteria and undergo pre-qual review of Contractors. RFI and RFP / ITT requests and evaluation / qualification and recommendation for award.
- Participates & minutes pre-construction kick off meeting;
- Maintains Contractor change registers; Securities (Bonds, Performance Guarantees, Insurances, etc.) and tracks for expiry.
- Ensure contractual deliverables are submitted by Contractor in a timely and an acceptable manner; and contractual compliance by Contractor.
- Attendance and participation in Contractor Trend / Performance Review Meetings.
- Administer and reporting through the applicable tools.
- Administrator and review contractual commercials and performs line reporting to Company Contracts Manager concerning the financial Status of contracts.
- Performs close-out of Contracts.
- Complies with all necessary Project Contract documentation and files for handover to Customer.
- Technical College or Business School qualification; Associate Member of Recognised Institution preferred or relevant Procurement qualification.
- Experience in the management of the entire procurement process (i.e. throughout the pre-award and post-award periods) for complex engineering construction works, with Client and /or Contractor companies.
- Experience in Mining, Chemicals, Oil & Gas/drilling background preferred.
- Involvement in commercial Work Practices.
- Experienced in client and contracting organisations with experience in Supply Chain Management activities.
- Understanding of commercial, contractual, and financial project drivers.
- Understanding of commercial contracting strategies within an engineering environment. Contractual/legal knowledge/terminology.
- Experience in preparing and negotiating the legal and commercial aspects of sizeable construction contracts, particularly Lump Sum.
- Ideally experience of the various forms of dispute resolution.