Are you an experienced Contracting & Procurement professional looking for an exciting new challenge? Or do you have an in depth understanding of Commercial and business acumen and can follow policy and procedures vigorously ?
Looking for a dynamic and exciting career in a global company that is growing in the technology space ? Look no further than Woodside Energy.
Woodside are currently seeking a Contract and Procurement Advisor to join their team and help support the diverse needs of their Technical Services pillar. They work globally covering exciting Contract portfolios like Nasa , Monash university and many more.
Woodside offer a flexible work environment to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. They understand that life can be unpredictable, and they want to support you in your personal and professional goals.
They believe that flexibility is key to ensuring that their employees are happy and engaged in their work. Whether you need to work from home, adjust your schedule, or take time off for personal reasons, they will work with you to find a solution that meets your needs. Their award winning head office offers you a Gym, Swimming pool, gaming floor, and much more.
As a Contract and Procurement Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing activities related to the Technical Services category, including Reserves & Subsurface, Technology and Innovation, Telecommunications, IT, Cyber, Digital / AI, and multiple capital project's technology requirements globally.
- You will engage stakeholders to understand their business needs and provide expert advice on contract strategies, sourcing options, and ways to achieve the lowest total cost of ownership.
- You will lead negotiations to ensure successful contract awards and provide reporting and analysis to support ongoing development of the category.
In addition to your core responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to be flexible and assist across portfolios as needed, helping to drive value and enhance our business.
To be successful in this role, you should have :
- Experience in procurement and sourcing, as well as excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You should be able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously, and have a keen eye for detail and data analysis.
- A University degree in business, finance, or other related discipline, or relevant experience in a contracting and sourcing role
- Be a Positive and proactive person who works well with people of different backgrounds and skills
If you're ready to take on this exciting and challenging role, please apply now! I look forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, please feel free to contact Tracey Cushway directly on 08 9420 7510 or
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Energy Resourcing is committed to providing an inclusive workforce to harness & encourage diverse ways of thinking, bringing ultimate success for your business.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those seeking flexible working arrangements.