· 18 month Contract
· Opportunity to work for Woodside
· Perth CBD Based
Woodside is seeking a talented and adaptable Contracts & Procurement Adviser with excellent relationship management skills to deliver value from their Engineering DIGITAL Contracts.
About the Role:
As a Contracting and Procurement Adviser, you will be instrumental in the development, execution and contract management of strategies and plans to deliver maximum value to the digital function.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead and drive commercial and contracting outcomes in the designated portfolio area
- Ensure contracts, purchase orders and call-offs comply with the Contracting and Procurement Procedure
- Prepare Category Strategies, Contracting Plans, ITT/RFQs, Authority for Contract Execution, Negotiation Plans, Tender Evaluation Plans, Contract Variations, and other approval documents associated with the contracting lifecycle
- Continually identify and pursue commercial and cost saving opportunities within the portfolio
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure adequate representation and visibility of commercial matters
- Ensure that commercial and contracting services are given sufficient frontend consideration in the development of contracting strategies and project schedules
- Compile and monitor vendor market intelligence
Skills and Experience:
- Digital/IT Procurement experience is essential
- Experience in managing stakeholders and understanding their drivers
- 5-8 years in a Contracts & Procurement role
- Demonstrated history of successful negotiations with large contractors and service providers
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options and Salary Packaging services available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or firstname.lastname@example.org