About the Role:Based in Perth, Woodside is seeking a Contracts Adviser to support the management of their Subsea EPCI contract for the Sangomar project in Senegal.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the post-award management of the Subsea EPCI contract
- Review variation orders/requests
- Strategize and negotiate outcomes
- Escalate where necessary
- Manage contracts in system
Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this role you must have the following;
- Post award contract management experience
- Solid experience with EPCI contract types
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work flexibly - Senegal is 8 hours behind Perth, so you may need to work odd hours on occasion to interact with Senegal teams.
- SAP (highly desirable) or other large ERP system for contract management
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 orApply Now