Contracts Management Lead
We are looking to add a Contracts Management Lead to our team due to continued growth. Energy Resourcing Canada Ltd. is a full-service recruitment firm that provides recruitment and contract payroll services to organizations across Canada and is part of a global organization.
We are a hands-on agency with a customer centric approach. We believe in building long-term, lasting relationships with our candidates and our clients.
- Manage, and oversee the full-cycle contractor on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement
- Liaise with contractors and internal and external clients to ensure high levels of customer service
- Negotiate, administer, execute and track contracts with our contingent workforce
- Follow up with internal and external clients and contractors to get feedback and updates on placements, contracts or issues that may arise.
- Update contractor rate cards, assignment details and tracking sheets in various software
- Manage data in our Applicant Tracking System and Time and Attendance and Onboarding software
- Collaborate with the Team Lead, Recruitment and the Controller to ensure communication between departments
- Ideal candidates will possess 5 years of experience in a similar role within the staffing industry, or related industries
- Ability to problem solve and deal with complex situations
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Process oriented, and well-organized
- Strong MS office skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable with software and open to learn new processes
This is an opportunity for someone with a passion for providing top notch customer service combined with an eye for detail to join a fun, small but mighty team that doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume through our website at www.energyresourcing.com