About the Company
A leading global energy, chemicals and resources professional services provider is looking for a Senior Contracts Administrator to join their Contracts & Procurement Team. This will be on an initial 12-month contract with flexible working options or working from their Perth CBD office location.
Additional benefits include;
- Free access to the office building gym!
- Flexible work arrangements
- Learning opportunities to broaden your skill set
- Modern office & collaborative work areas
- Opportunities to get involved in D&I and community service activities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Salary sacrificing
- Flexible contractor engagement types (PAYG, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts)
- Choose your pay frequency! Weekly or fortnightly options
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Contracts & Procurement, your key role responsibility will be to carry out all pre-award and post-award contract administration duties from tender to contract close out.
- Evaluate tenders and negotiated contract terms & conditions
- Draft tender documents, reports & contract documents pre/ post- post
- Issue & receipt tenders, proposals & submissions
- Support multiple mining, engineering and oil & gas contracts
- 12-month initial contract
- WFH or modern Perth CBD office
You'll naturally be a team player who enjoys delivering work to a high standard. Working in a small team, you will bring;
- 5+ year's relevant contracts experience in a similar industry
- Knowledgeable with contract terms & conditions
- Strong understanding of the tender & contract award process
- Ability to use integrated contract management systems
- Strong written & interpersonal skills
About Us, Energy Resourcing
Energy Resourcing's core purpose is to provide technical recruitment and contractor management services with authenticity, transparency, and integrity.
We are a global recruitment organization with 20+ years' recruitment experience specialising in a range of industries including oil & gas, power & renewable energy, chemicals, petrochemicals & refining, consulting, and construction. With 12 offices globally, we pride ourselves on "putting people first". Our relationship-driven approach ensures we live up to our company values of Stronger Together, Unlock Brilliance, Rise to The Challenge and We Value Life.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Energy Resourcing is committed to providing an inclusive workforce to harness & encourage diverse ways of thinking; bringing ultimate success for your business.
Applications will close Wednesday, 21 December 2022 at 12:00am (AWST).
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those seeking flexible working arrangements.