Energy Resourcing is looking to recruit a Contractor Management Services Advisor for a permanent role which will be based from our Stockton office on a hybrid basis.
As part of the Worley HR we support recruitment, onboarding and compliance of our contract personnel to ensure our processes and procedures are aligned and compliant. As a recruitment company in our own right, we also supply external clients throughout the EMEA region in supporting their projects and personnel requirements.
- Provide a high level of operational and strategic service and support to Clients and Contractors.
- Promote a positive safety culture within the business and with our Contractors and Clients. Ensure all contractors are engaged, onboarded, paid and otherwise managed in a way that is compliant with legislation and Client requirements.
- First point of contact for all assignment related queries to ensure all issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Contractors, Clients and other operational stakeholders to ensure a proactive approach to Energy Resourcing’s service offering.
- Ensure all administrative activity is accurately recorded and stored in the relevant system.
- Make verbal and written offers to Contractors, advising on the required screening process and assignment details
- Conducting Contractor inductions
- Maintaining regular contact with candidates to understand their issues and queries through a structured contact plan
- Arranging and hosting regular CMS events, workshops and seminars for both contractors and clients
- Develop relationships with Contractors and key Clients to understand key/recurring issues and manage queries through a structured contact plan
- Supporting Clients and Contractors in relation to relevant legislative changes/queries
- Assist Clients/Contractors with all payroll queries
- Maintaining regular contact with key client representatives (including HR, hiring managers, project managers) to understand man power forecasts that will affect the numbers of Contractors engaged
- Strong team ethic, with a commitment to collaborate with colleagues.
- Highly proficient in microsoft software packages
- Can do, positive attitude
- Team worker
- Flexible & adaptive
- Good customer services skills
- Reliable and punctual