Energy Resourcing are recruiting for a Contractor Management Services Advisor on a permanent basis. This role can be delivered by hybrid working, with regular time working from home balanced with attendance at one of our UK Offices e.g. London, Aberdeen or Stockton.
As part of the Energy Resourcing CMS team we support recruitment, onboarding and compliance of our contract personnel to ensure our processes and procedures are aligned and compliant. As a recruitment company in our own right, we also supply external clients throughout the EMEA region in supporting their projects and personnel requirements.
- Provide a high level of operational and strategic service and support to Clients and Contractors.
- Promote a positive safety culture within the business and with our Contractors and Clients. Ensure all contractors are engaged, onboarded, paid and otherwise managed in a way that is compliant with legislation and Client requirements.
- First point of contact for all assignment related queries to ensure all issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Contractors, Clients and other operational stakeholders to ensure a proactive approach to Energy Resourcing's service offering.
- Ensure all administrative activity is accurately recorded and stored in the relevant system.
- Make verbal and written offers to Contractors, advising on the required screening process and assignment details
- Conducting Contractor inductions
- Maintaining regular contact with candidates to understand their issues and queries through a structured contact plan
- Arranging and hosting regular CMS events, workshops and seminars for both contractors and clients
- Develop relationships with Contractors and key Clients to understand key/recurring issues and manage queries through a structured contact plan
- Supporting Clients and Contractors in relation to relevant legislative changes/queries
- Assist Clients/Contractors with all payroll queries
- Maintaining regular contact with key client representatives (including HR, hiring managers, project managers) to understand man power forecasts that will affect the numbers of Contractors engaged
- Strong team ethic, with a commitment to collaborate with colleagues.
- Highly proficient in microsoft software packages
- Can do, positive attitude
- Team worker
- Flexible & adaptive
- Good customer services skills
- Reliable and punctual