Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Contract Manager to join their client's Teesside project delivery team permanently.
This role offers a flexible hybrid working model with attendance at the Stokesley office with time working from home.
The Contract Manager will play a critical role in ensuring that all contractual obligations are met, mitigating risks, and maximizing the value of our business partnerships. As a Contract Manager, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams and contribute to the successful execution of offshore projects.
- Drafting and negotiating subcontracts, variations, and claims.
- Timely interaction with in-house legal specialists, insurance, finance, compliance, and other relevant departments for proper contracting and negotiation.
- Assisting with a general strategy for contract management.
- Assisting the procurement department in the drafting, negotiating, and managing of project-specific supply, charter, and service contracts.
- You will be proactive, self-confident, and have a creative approach. You are a contractually minded advisor of the team leaders and management. You can focus on detailed aspects whilst understanding the full picture, looking for solutions along the client's contracting principles. You value teamwork and have a dynamic approach to enable a project-driven organisation.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- Extensive experience as a contract manager, preferably in offshore (wind) construction and/or maritime industry.
- Proven experience in common law and civil law-governed contracts is preferable.
- An Associate of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors or equivalent.
- Familiar with FIDIC and LOGIC and BIMCO Chartering experience is of significant added value.
- A person who brings people together with outstanding communication and social skills.
- Ability to occasionally travel (inter)nationally to project and Client locations and the Netherlands office.