Energy Resourcing are currently supporting their global EPC client and are looking to engage a highly motivated Construction Workpack Engineer to join the client's onshore construction team in Wilton for 12 months.
The Workpack Engineer will be responsible for the development of workpacks, understand scopes and lead constructability and reviews.
- Deliver a high standard Construction service to the Project, ensuring a consistent and efficient approach is implemented at all times.
- Implement a continuous improvement philosophy across the Construction function, delivering best practices at all times.
- Actively participate in all Company and Project safety initiatives.
- Provide Construction input into the Project strategies, procedures, design phase, plans and schedules.
- Conduct thorough Construction Workpack reviews and assess whether scope requirements are met - ie. Constructability of the design, safety, jobcard estimates, materials and tooling etc.
- Provide a link between the Construction and Engineering departments of the Project - assist with site surveys, design changes, constructability etc.
- Be fully familiar with Vendors / Sub-Contractors methods of construction, programming and procedures and to resolve any apparent conflicts.
- Liaise with the Project Engineering office to ensure P&ID's and other drawings are produced in line with Construction requirements.
- Liaise with Completions / Commissioning Teams in the development of Project handover strategy and sequence.
- Recognised Site discipline background.
- Knowledge of Construction practices and procedures.
- IT Literate (Excel / Word / PowerPoint etc).