Energy Resourcing are currently working with one of the worlds leading new energy companies specifically working on the construction, engineering and development of a state of the art facility.This project would be based in Northern Europe in a unique location and provides an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the new energy transformation in Europe.
The company itself provides a forward thinking environment allowing you to bring your own thoughts/ideas on how to positively affect the work done.
For this project Energy resourcing will be providing accommodation, travel (flights & in country transport) and catering for the contractors.
We are now looking forward to strengthen our construction project manager team with project managers to take responsibility for the planning and execution of our projects. The construction project manager role is very cross functional and aligns with time, cost, quality, capacity and performance to meet internal customer needs.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develop and fulfilment of designated project budget in line with the project’s scope
* Delivering the project scope through cross functional development and tracking of the cross functional project timelines
* Ensures the realization of all the steps of construction: design, sourcing/procurement, execution, commissioning, quality planning, logistics & material planning, project specific process/ tooling, etc.
* Meet milestones in reference to internal customer project timelines
* Regular reporting of platform and project performance.
* Support Business development in Customer project reviews and audits.
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen.
Skills & Requirements
* Knowledge of Construction, Supply Base Management, Purchasing, Engineering and Manufacturing.
* Ability to prioritize and manage across multiple, often time-sensitive requests.
* Exceptional stakeholder management, collaboration and communication skills
* 5+ years in project management in industrial companies
* Master’s degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Operations Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
* Project/Program management tool kit including scheduling and project leadership
* Must have worked in multi-cultural environment
* Excellent English written and oral skills, Swedish is a plus
* Proficient in Microsoft Project
* Highly execution-oriented
* Excellent time management skills
* Strong skills as communicator, both internally as well as externally to suppliers
* Collaborate, energetic approach to engage cross functional team
* Desire to learn, lead, and eventually master a new industry in Europe
* Passionate & purpose driven