Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Construction Manager to join the Nordic onshore Construction Team. This role is based in Kungalv, with the opportunity to work at the Kungalv office 3 days a week and 2 days from home.
The duration of this project is approx. 24 months.
In this role occasional trips to Norway are required to oversee the construction scopes (once every couple of months).
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join the Nordic Construction Teams based onshore in Projects within the Nordic Region.
The Construction Manager shall work to support Project and Discipline Managers, providing continuous construction input into design, schedule and estimating including developing the packaging of design to suit Construction, Commissioning and schedule needs recognising any specific operational or shutdown constraints.
- Drive the "right to left" delivery model and ensuring all design has sufficient construction input
- Ensuring Execution plan gate criteria readiness and demonstration of mitigation to execution risks
- Work with Sub-Contracts Manager on Contractor capability assessments prequalification procedure, development of tender lists and Tender submission reviews.
- Undertakes Modularization studies and pre-assembly opportunities including appropriateness of Pre-assembly versus conventional build.
- Complies with all applicable in country statutory, legal and specific Client requirements and is involved with the HSE Manager in the preparation of the main Construction Health and Safety plan. Ensures that all proposed site construction methods and procedures are safe and adequate in all respect.
- Provide input to the Project Manager in preparing the Client's monthly report.
- Prior Construction Management experience in the Engineering Construction Industry
- The Ability to communicate effectively with the Stakeholders involved in the Project both verbally & in writing. Methodical work ethic; ensuring consistency in output. Capable of working independently
- Fully conversant with Project Management Systems with extensive knowledge of Project Hook Up/Construction/Commissioning practices and procedures
- Staff management experience (knowledge transfer)
- Demonstrable experience in similar role or senior position in Construction Management
- Extensive knowledge of the construction process, its implementation and management.
- Fluent English and preferably Swedish (other Nordic language knowledge is useful not a must).
Is this your next step? Please apply!Apply Now