Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Construction Manager, located on site in Heide/Hamburg, Germany.
- Provides direction and project management related to construction to ensure on-schedule completion within or below budget and in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Plans and defines program goals and devises methods to accomplish them; develops in-depth knowledge of customer objectives, contract terms, and corporate policies.
- Typically manages a single minor project within the organization and/or for customers, with daily operational responsibilities which may have global implications;
- Responsible for implementing and administering project and company policies and procedures in order to successfully achieve project objectives; Works with others on the project team to develop technical/functional solutions to strategic project objectives.
- Acts as a key resource regarding area of responsibility; Ability to provide input and solve difficult/specialized technical issues that require an extensive knowledge related to technical/functional project field; Solutions are derived from available resources provided internally and/or externally, including policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the daily administration of project related policies and processes in order for the project up to meet business objectives.
- Assigns project work and gives technical guidance to staff assigned to work on small-to-medium sized projects.
- Reviews work for technical accuracy and adequacy. Plans, controls & reports on project work.
- May have direct reports and authority for performance evaluations impacting pay.
- May make recommendations concerning selection, training, rating and discipline of staff.
- University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Typically 10+ years relevant experience including supervisory, project management and/or technical experience.
- Advanced understanding of systems, processes and tools related to field.
- Able to assist others and troubleshoot issues.
- May be involved in the development of new systems, processes and tools.
- Excellent English written and oral skills, German is very meriting
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Marc Moebius will be happy to help you at marc.moebius(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now