Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Construction HSE PTW Coordinator.
Construction HSE PTW Coordinator Provided field and administrative Health, Safety, and Environmental support to the site team and to Worley leadership. Review expectations with new employees. Provides permit to work, Provide support and reporting for all injuries and incidents. Complete safety inspections and audits on a regular basis. Coach and communicate with employees in the field to ensure safety compliance, positive morale, and a supportive work environment
* Plan, organizes and provide Permit to work.
* Performs safety onboarding inductions for all new personnel coming to site.
* Prepares accident reports/statistics and assists with prevention programs to prevent further occurrences.
* Represents Company during any accident/incident investigations of safety violations by construction partners / subcontractors whilst on site.
* Assists with risk analysis performed by construction partners / subcontractors: assistance / participation by Supervisors and Inspectors where necessary.
* Ensures Safety Inspections of the jobsite daily, promoting good housekeeping and identifying potential hazards, ensuring that all necessary protective aids are worn by all personnel.
* Provides safety input for monthly reports.
Specific Experience requirements:
* 2+ years' experience in the HSSE discipline, gained in the chemical, petrochemical, or renewables energy industry
* Experience with issue Permit to Work.
* Computer skills with packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and common construction industry document management systems
* Minimum qualification VCA-VOL & MVK is a must. Approximal 70% field - 30% desktop.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at or call 0031-613985378
We look forward to your application!Apply Now