Our operator oil & gas client is seeking a CMS Administrator to be working in their Perth city office on an initial 24 months contract. Details as follows:
The Onshore Projects team has an opportunity for an experienced Completions System Administrator to join the team.
The Onshore Projects team delivers multi-discipline brownfield projects across Woodside's Onshore Assets in Western Australia - Karratha Gas Plant, Pluto Gas Plant, and the King Bay Supply Base. Opportunities are delivered in close collaboration with our Engineering/ Procurement and Implementation Services contractors.
The onshore projects team administers a completions management system called Orbit (supplied by OCCMS) that assists project teams to safely progress from construction to commissioning, start-up and handover. The system is used across many Australian Projects and we have a requirement for an administrator to support the ongoing use of the system. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead the vendor and to provide advice to project delivery teams across the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Orbit completions system
- Ensure Orbit system complies with commissioning and handover procedures
- Responsible for System Auditing
- Ensure the latest test records are implemented in Orbit
- Responsible for testing and roll out of system updates
- Train new users
- Respond to requests for assistance and ensure system issues are resolved quickly
- Liaise with Orbit System vendor (OCCMS) and IT support teams to ensure reliability of CMS Orbit
- Provide advice to project teams on the use of Orbit
- Orbit system support for Final Acceptance sign off
- Trade qualification or Holds an accredited degree in Engineering or Construction; or has demonstrated equivalence to the satisfaction of the Onshore Projects Leadership team via a competency assessment.
- 5-10 years industry experience (seniority dependent)
- Familiar with the use, set-up, training and administration of completions management systems
- Commissioning experience preferable.
- Orbit experience preferrable
- Have an understanding of project delivery processes and how these interact with completions management systems
- Ability to interface with project personnel or contractors