Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Commissioning Manager for our Client's office in Kungalv, Sweden.
The Commissioning Manager is responsible for:
- Supporting day-to-day Commissioning activities/personnel in the safe and structured delivery of work scopes and processes, ensuring all applicable Site/Project safety procedures are fully and properly implemented.
- Demonstrating high profile and visible safety leadership by example and communication with teams.
- Providing support and training to Commissioning personnel, ensuring personnel are competent and possess the required skills.
- Actively participate and drive Company and Project safety initiatives.
- Constantly strive to obtain maximum productivity and economical use of labour and equipment in order to keep costs within budget.
- Studying, assessing and verifying all Construction / Commissioning drawings, specifications and instructions and escalate any issues identified.
- Ensuring that all work is to the required standard and that all drawings, specifications, inspections and certifications are strictly adhered to as well as all Company systems of quality assurance.
- Ensuring, before any work commences, that all items of material, equipment, scaffolding etc required are available to avoid abortive and unproductive use of labour.
- Managing the mobilisation and de-mobilisation of Commissioning resources to meet schedule requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in similar role or Senior position in Commissioning Management.
- Delivery focused with proven experience in achieving Project goals whilst maintaining high standards in HSEQ at all times.
- Extensive knowledge of the Commissioning processes, including implementation and management. Fully conversant with Project Management tools.
- Experienced in the production of detailed procedures / documents / reports.
- Experienced in the management of personnel and all aspects of team working.
- Extensive knowledge of O&G related HSEQ safe working practices / procedures.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken and preferably Swedish (and or other Nordic language knowledge). Are you the Commissioning Manager we are looking for? Please apply!