- Career development opportunities beyond this role
- $$ Competitive remuneration & employee benefits
- Flagship project
EPCM client is looking for a Commissioning Manager with experience in onshore minerals processing, conveying etc.
The role will initially be WFH and transition to a site based FIFO position.
Open to Candidates from Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Sydney!
Home office-based activities would include:
- Finalisation of Commissioning Management Plan
- Setup of Completions Management System including all templates/check sheets etc.
- Systematisation of scope
- Engagement in Tender process to ensure Tenderers/Contractors are briefed on requirements.
- Ability to troubleshoot and develop tactical plans for implementing organisational goals and oversee the design of new concepts and ideas related to projects as well as functional area of expertise.
- Broad knowledge of functional area and ability to implement and lead organisational project change effectively.
- Advanced understanding of systems, processes and tools related to this field.
- Ability to lead in the development of new systems, processes and tools.
- Able to assist others and troubleshoot issues.
- Effectively communicate and present complex proposals and reports to senior level management.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Engaging management style with a cooperative team approach.
- Works with self-initiated interaction with supervisors & contractors, displays self-initiated technical guidance and maintains influence over duties.
- The ability to ensure projects are reviewed (Lessons Learnt) to ensure conformity with project directives, policy and for coordination of other company departments.
- Will have completed a University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Typically; 15+ years relevant experience including site supervisory, project management and/or technical experience, in the field of commissioning / completions.
- Experience in materials handling, and mineral sands processing in particular, will be viewed favourably.
- Can demonstrate full commitment to all health and safety matters and provide safety leadership to project teams.
- Have participated in Constructability, Operability and Maintainability Workshops.
- Oversees, motivates and monitors the performance of the team, ensuring quality and timeliness of assignments and roles, and addresses any performance gaps.
- Have managed execution, coordination, and implemented regular reviews/controls to track project progress.
- Applies knowledge of all aspects of a project (pre-commissioning, commissioning & completions, etc.) to oversee the successful execution of the project plan.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, coaching, mentoring, and client interface skills.
- Proactive in seeking feedback and learning opportunities and possessing a passion for continuous improvement.