Energy Resourcing have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Lead to join one of our external Oil & Energy clients, for a permanant role based in Esjberg, Denmark.
- Accountable for the effective oversight of project Commercial Management administration
- Accountable for the monthly Application for Payment / Sales Invoicing process
- Accountable for the effective monitoring and management of Contract change and the effective management of all Contract Change notification and administration.
- Accountable for managing Subcontractors
- Lead the management of risk, value management and cost control to appropriate Functions i.e. Engineering, Procurement, Logistics and Estimating
- Accountable for CVR production
- Accountable for appropriate commercial reporting as necessary
- Lead and foster a positive Safety Culture
- Leads by example, sets the right behaviours, demonstrates a "best for project" ethos Is able to think laterally and flexibly to deliver solutions, with a 'process driven' focus to delivery
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, liaising effectively with peers, other functions, delivery partner and client teams
- Able to demonstrate accountability for their own actions and take responsibility
- Demonstrates ability to reach sensible compromise positions