Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Commercial Focal Point for a permanant role based in Aberdeen.
- To prepare and submit an accurate and timely commercial applications / invoices against specific projects / contracts.
- To populate, update and monitor cost/income accruals, labour reconciliations and purchase order tracking
- To assist the commercial manager in the preparation and reporting of monthly cost valuation reports (CVRs).
- To ensure that contractual compliance is
- Monitor and liaise with the commercial manager with revenue forecasts in relation to manpower, equipment, etc.
- To regularly liaise with the Client, including attendance at meetings if applicable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To liaise with the Project and Commercial Manager to ensure that all commercial issues relating to the schedule are undertaken in a timely
- To liaise with the Commercial Manager in preparing monthly cost variance reports, linking same to a fully maintained cost tracking system, thus allowing all variances to budget to be reported to the Commercial Department on a monthly
- To liaise with the Commercial Manager and construct accurate monthly forecasts relating to manpower, scaffolding, budget variance, scaffolding stock takes and plant stock takes, for subsequent submission to the Commercial! Department
- To ensure that electronic and/or paperwork back up is maintained for all commercial transactions, ensuring that same is available for any subsequent Client or in-house audit
- dealings with the Client, including attendance of meetings on an as and when appropriate
- To liaise with both Onshore and Offshore personnel to ensure that all costs pertaining to materials, plant, scaffold and sub-contractors are properly processed and can be totally demonstrated to client accordingly.
- To liaise with both Onshore and Offshore personnel to ensure that all dealings with regards to sub- contractors are progressed in a timely and efficient
- To provide commercial support to the Operation Manager(s) and the Commercial Department on an as and when appropriate
- A high degree of communication skills
- Ability to manage and priorities time
- Excellent numeric skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A high level appreciation of the use of spreadsheets
- Microsoft Dynamics ( NAV & PBi) although local training will be provided
- AMP (Preferred)