Position: Contract- 6 months
Location: National (work from home)
Our client is looking to hire a Collections Analyst to join the team. The Collections Analyst will minimize credit risk exposure and credit losses by executing established collections procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Specialize in the collection of debt owed to company pertaining to all Retail Energy bill types.
- Own the Payment Plan process, ensuring timely collection of payment, execution and release of late fees, and switch holds according to Market regulations.
- Analyze, assess and provide recommendations to customers and management for payment extensions and payment plans.
- Manage accurate and timely disconnect and reconnect processes, ensuring compliance with applicable Market regulations and Utility tariffs.
- Updates, storing and distributing Utility updates for a Market segment – rotate Market regularly to allow for coverage and increased knowledge.
- High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers. Responsible for coordination of DNP collection activity with Analysts.
- Responsible for collection of returned checks.
- Own Early Termination Fee reporting for the team.
- Develop and own additional monthly reports as required by Manager/business.
- Actively pursue and collect on Solar, POLR and Multi-Family Building accounts.
- Reconcile A/R on customer accounts to confirm outstanding balances that are due and be the champion of getting paid.
- Coordinate with relevant groups-sales, legal, accounting, etc. to resolve customer disputes.
- Manage, track and provide analysis on third-party submissions.
- Bachelor’s Degree Accounting or Business preferred;
- Commercial collections experience required.
- 3-5 years High Volume corporate Collections experience;
- 3 years collection experience in Energy markets preferred
- Collection experience in Electricity markets preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel required; Power BI preferred
- Knowledge of Collections procedures for all bill types
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities;
- Self-motivated without assistance from Manager
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance