Energy Resourcing are currently working with one of the worlds leading new energy companies specifically working on the construction, engineering and development of a state of the art facility.
This project would be based in Northern Europe in a unique location and provides an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the new energy transformation in Europe.
The company itself provides a forward thinking environment allowing you to bring your own thoughts/ideas on how to positively affect the work done.
For this project Energy resourcing will be providing accommodation, travel (flights & in country transport) and catering for the contractors.
– 7-10+ years experience in large scale industrial projects
– Fluent in English
– Strong project management skills
– Degree in Civil Engineering
– Office tools knowledge
– Accountable for giving assistance in the planning and execution strategy along with organization (Block Manager and Project Engineer) of all civil works to be performed within the limits of DS2 (approx 65000 m2 in total working area).
– Follow up with site manager and supervise on site all works related to planning/execution strategy.
– Coordinate with other supervisors possible site interferences.
– Coordinate construction related site activities: scaffolding needs and control, temporary installations that may be needed, waste management, etc.
– Understand site priorities, schedule and milestones and coordinates contractors accordingly.