About the Role
Our client, a global market leading Engineering consulting organisation, is seeking a 4 x Civil Supervisors to be working on their end client's upcoming iron ore project in Western Australia that they are supporting. This is a FIFO rostered role (2x1) to commence in January 2023.
- Recent experience in a civil construction or mining environment.
- Experience in bulk earthworks and mine construction essential.
- Experience working in a EPCM environment
- A team player, who can work autonomously and be trusted to deliver
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to supervise and manage various work crews simultaneously.
- Ability to deliver clear instructions and motivate the team.
- A safety-focused mindset.